HERIZEN BOOKING & PAYMENT DETAILS
Instructions For Booking
- Choose the location of your Sailing for Women course, the length of sailing course you want: Sail Training & Yoga Fusion Adventures in the British Virgin Islands, Spanish Virgin Islands, Greece, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, French West Indies, Baja, Mexico, Belize, Thailand, Thailand and BC, Canada. Private Lessons & Coaching aboard your vessel, Sailing for Women Seminars, Day sessions, “Specialty” and Executive Leadership Sail Training Retreats and your preferred dates based on availability. In addition, we strongly recommend you purchase appropriate Trip Cancellation Insurance (TCI) & appropriate Medical Insurance.
- Call / text in Canada: 1.604.354.1317 or Baja, Mexico 011 52 1 612 313 6387: Skype Valma-Herizen or email: email@example.com
- E-mail, telephone, or write to HERIZEN™ Sailing & Self-Awareness Training for Women and reserve your dates, giving your full name, address, telephone numbers (home and work) e-mail address, if possible. Include details of your sailing background so we know what your needs are and your date of birth. We recommend you BOOK EARLY to reserve your space.
- Pay your deposit payment by cheque, direct bank deposit, internet banking, wire transfer (payable to HERIZEN™ Life Adventures International Inc.),
Call or e-mail us to book your trip. Canada call / text: 1.604.354.1317 or Mexico 011.52.1.612.131.6387
Call today : Skype Valma – Herizen
Deposits & Payment Details
- All values are in Canadian dollars for Canadian programs and USD for programs outside of Canada Sailing for Women programs or as advertised. Inquire about other payment options.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit payment is required to reserve your berth unless you make special arrangements.
- The deposit payment is 50% of the base price plus applicable taxes. GST (5% Goods and Services Tax for Canadian Programs only).
- VISA and MasterCard may be accepted for all programs in CDN. All British Virgin Islands, Baja, Mexico, Belize & outside Canada Sailing programs are USD and can be paid directly to our US bank account, by USD check or Bank wire transfer. Enquire about Credit Cards.
- Please Note: all additional payment fees like wire transfer fees at your end and during the transfer process plus, postage or any other fee will be the responsibility of the client.
- Telephone Skype Valma – Herizen and pay by direct deposit, cheque, internet banking, VISA or MasterCard in CDN for CDN programs. All outside Canada Sailing Programs are USD and can be paid by direct bank deposit, US check, and possible credit card with exchange rates.
- Mail your deposit or balance payment (cheque / check or Credit Card Information) to:HERIZEN™ Life Adventures International Inc.
101-5170 Dunster Road, 1 Suite #176
Nanaimo, BC, V9T 6M4
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer private women sail training aboard your own boat. 7 to 14 days are very popular. We have also provided from 3 weeks to one month overseas. Call us to help tailor your specific sailing for women training course. $ Values are dependent on the course package. Skype: Valma – Herizen or email email@example.com for further details.