HERIZEN BOOKING & PAYMENT DETAILS
Instructions For Booking
- Choose the location of your Sailing for Women course, the length of sailing course you want: Sail Training & Yoga Fusion Adventures in the British Virgin Islands, Spanish Virgin Islands, Greece, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, French West Indies, Baja, Mexico, Belize, Thailand, Whitsunday Islands, Australia, Thailand, French Polynesia and BC, Canada. Private Lessons & Coaching aboard your vessel, Sailing for Women Seminars, Day sessions, “Specialty” and Executive Leadership Sail Training Retreats and your preferred dates based on availability. In addition, we recommend you purchase appropriate Trip Cancellation Insurance (TCI) & Medical Insurance.
- Call / text in Canada: 1.604.354.1317 or Baja, Mexico 011 52 1 612 313 6387: Skype Valma-Herizen or email: email@example.com
- E-mail, telephone, or write to HERIZEN™ Sailing & Self-Awareness Training for Women and reserve your dates, giving your full name, address, telephone numbers (home and work) and e-mail address, if possible. Include details of your sailing background so we know what your needs are and your date of birth. We recommend you BOOK EARLY to reserve your space.
- Pay your deposit payment by cheque, direct bank deposit, internet banking, bank draft, International money order (payable to HERIZEN™ Sailing for Women.),
Call or e-mail us to book your trip. Canada call / text: 1.604.354.1317 or Mexico 011.52.1.612.131.6387
Call today : Skype Valma – Herizen
Deposits & Payment Details
- All values are in Canadian dollars for Canadian programs and USD for programs outside of Canada Sailing for Women programs or as advertised. Inquire about other payment options.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit payment is required to reserve your berth.
- The deposit payment is 50% of the base price plus applicable taxes. GST (5% Goods and Services Tax for Canadian Programs only).
- VISA and MasterCard are accepted for all programs in CDN. All British Virgin Islands, Baja, Mexico, Belize & outside Canada Sailing programs are USD and can be paid directly to our US bank account, US International Money Order US bank draft or US check. Enquire about Credit Cards.
- Telephone Skype Valma – Herizen and pay by direct deposit, cheque, internet banking, VISA or MasterCard in CDN for CDN programs. All outside Canada Sailing Programs are USD and can be paid by direct bank deposit, US check, International Money Order and possible credit card with exchange rates.
- Mail your deposit or balance payment (cheque / check or Credit Card Information) to:HERIZEN™ Life Adventures International Inc.
101-5170 Dunster Road, 1 Suite #176
Nanaimo, BC, V9T 6M4
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer private women sail training aboard your own boat. 7 to 14 days are very popular. We have also provided from 3 weeks to one month overseas. Call us to help tailor your specific sailing for women training course. $ Values are dependent on the course package. Skype: Valma – Herizen or email email@example.com for further details.